Education and technology
ENPO strongly believes education and technology are key towards sustainable development goals. We are therefore committed to contribute and promote quality education and technology including information and communication technology. ENPO works for:
- for the development, implementation and dissemination of quality education and technology
- increasing the availability education so that the poor and marginalized groups can participate without discrimination
- applying state-of-the-art technology and innovation in various public and private sector institutions
- design, development and implementation of modern digital solutions in the public and private sectors
- development and dissemination of research and innovation with special focus on local challenges
- increasing collaboration of educational institutions
- increasing knowledge in peace, equality and justice in education;
- introducing professional ethical guidelines, democratic and humanistic competence goals in education and in the curriculum
ENPO’s Education and technology program aims at improving efficiency or effectiveness of the current practise in Ethiopia. Through its skilled and experienced professionals, ENPO aims at pedagogical changes and addresses fundamental issues of learning, teaching and social organization and therefore makes use of the full range of modern social science and life sciences methodology.
Education and Technology program of ENPO works on enabling governmental institutions and business users to carry out their roles efficiently, productively and securely. It aims to help multiple business and technical requirements, provide a secure IT infrastructure and minimize costs.
ENPO’s professionals of Education and Technology program work in applying technology in the business Strategy development (through IT capacity from outside vendors, customizing existing software, or making other alterations to the IT system to deliver data that business activities in the country can use to gain actionable insights), in Network Development (through operating Internet Protocol networks and advanced communication tools to meet the institutional or company’s needs), data Supervision (through provision of the means for capturing, storing, managing, analysing and distributing data to institutions and business users, Information Security Management and Training and Support.